High Alkaline Diet vs. Acidic Foods
Fun, simple guide to understanding alkaline vs. acidic foods, with tools, resources, and fill‑in‑the‑blank planning.
Important: This content is for general wellness and educational purposes only and is not medical advice.
Always talk with a licensed healthcare professional before changing your diet or cancer treatment plan.
Cancer is one of the leading causes of death worldwide. Many people explore nutrition and lifestyle changes to support
their overall health while working with their doctors. One popular idea is focusing on a high‑alkaline diet and
reducing highly acidic foods.
Quick Comparison: Everyday Choices
| Category | More Alkaline‑Leaning Option | More Acidic‑Leaning Option |
|---|---|---|
| Breakfast | Oatmeal with berries & nuts | Sugary cereal & white toast |
| Lunch | Salad with greens, beans, avocado | Burger, fries, soda |
| Snack | Fresh fruit & nuts | Candy bar & soft drink |
| Drink | Water, herbal tea, green juice | Sugary soda, energy drinks |
My 7‑Day High‑Alkaline Focus Plan
Use this section as a simple planning tool. You can print this page or copy/paste into your notes:
- Breakfast: I will swap __________________________ for __________________________.
- Lunch: I will add at least one green veggie: __________________________.
- Dinner: I will include more plant‑based options like __________________________.
- Snacks: I will choose __________________________ instead of __________________________.
- Drinks: I will drink ______ glasses of water and limit __________________________.
- Goal for this week: ____________________________________________________________.
Helpful Guides, Tools & Programs
These resources focus on nutrition, wellness, and lifestyle support. Always review details and talk with your doctor before starting any program.